Moss Healthcare are pleased to have recently been accredited as an Armed Forces Veteran Friendly Practice. If you are ex-forces, please let us know to help ensure you are getting the best possible care.
Please see ways we can help as the NHS by clicking on the links below:-
Out of hours support:
- Samaritans freephone 116 123 or email [email protected] – to access confidential emotional support for feelings of distress, despair or suicide thoughts.
- Big White Wall – a safe online service providing access to millions with anxiety, depression and other common mental health issues. Free for serving personnel, veterans, family members and carers.
- Shout – a crisis text support service for people in the military community who are struggling and need immediate support to get through a crisis. Text CONTACT to 85258.
- Forces line telephone helpline: 0800 7314880 (Monday – Friday 10:30 – 19:30) or email. For serving personnel, former members of the Armed Forces and their families.
- NHS 111 – to access medical help fast but when it’s not a 999 emergency, telephone 111 (available 24 hours). To access information from the NHS on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living following the link to NHS Choices.
- Veterans UK – to seek information on claiming AFCS, Armed Forces Independence Payment, Medical Discharges and Pension Forecast Requests.