We want to thank all our patients for their support and understanding during the last twelve months as we have adapted and responded to the impact of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
It has not been an easy time for patients or staff as we have all had to adapt to new ways of working and constraints in how we delivery health care services to our 20,000 patients.
Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Surgery has remained open and provided additional capacity to our patients face to face, on the phone or via our new digital consulting solutions. We also opened over Bank Holiday weekends.
We thought our patients may be interested to see how much has been happening during this time. In the period from March 2020 until the end of August 2020 Moss Healthcare Harrogate provided the following:
- 14,969 Face-to-face appointments with a Health Care professional
- 333 Visits to patients homes
- 21,687 Telephone/Video appointments with a Healthcare professional
- 10,057 Prescriptions issued
- 58,460 Calls answered by our Reception Team
- 1824 e-Consultations processed (our new online service)
- 1967 Patient Referrals
- 445 Sick notes issued
- 392 New patients registration
We continue to be here when you need us.